Mold Removal

How Do I know If I Have Mold?

If this is what you see in your home, be aware. It could mean the air that you are currently breathing in your home can be harmful. The small amount of mold growth that you see here is a large indicator that there is traces of mold present in the air. It is highly advised for you to get an inspection done to find the source of it. By seeing something that looks like this picture, you can be sure there is a source of mold close by. You would need a highly trained inspector to find it. We would have to find the source to stop growth in the rest of the house.

Most people ignore the fact that mold develops where there is excess water and moisture. The most effective way to protect your family and property from the threat of mold is to have any water damage or excess moisture removed immediately by a professional mitigation company. In the event that you were unaware of the moisture until it was too late, mold will grow. We work with environmentalists, inspectors and laboratories in an effort to protect you and your family from potentially dangerous mold situations.

Mold is airborne in most cases. Airborne microbes can cause reactions such as: sneezing, fatigue, coughing, dizziness, itching, asthma attacks, nausea, headaches, numbness in limbs, gastrointestinal ailments, respiratory congestion, watery eyes and skin rashes.

We are certified environmentalists specializing in indoor clean air quality who can eliminate mold, microbial contamination, mildew and fungi in the structure of your building including building materials, flooring and furniture and in your air duct systems
Mold Allergy: Killing Mold Can Save Your Life
Allergic reactions to mold caused by inhaling or touching mold, mold spores or mildew are common. It is important to take precautions to limit your exposure to mold and mold spores. Airborne microbes can cause reactions such as: sneezing, fatigue, coughing, dizziness, itching, asthma attacks, nausea, headaches, numbness in limbs, gastrointestinal ailments, respiratory congestion, watery eyes and skin rashes.
Your mold problem must be solved using the right methods.
Your mold problem must be solved using the right methods.
Testing to see where the mold originated and what type of mold it is. We test the air particles to determine if the air quality is safe. With infra-red equipment, air particle testing, moisture meters and more, we can also evaluate the condition of the contamination in the room, behind the walls and in the adjacent rooms.
Creating a negative air system and the proper containment.
Removing the contaminated areas in sealed containers.
Scraping all effected areas to insure the porous building materials have not been compromised.
Hepa air scrubbers are used throughout the process.
Hepa vacuum every square inch of the containment as well as all adjacent rooms with a 2” nozzle.
Microbial wash of all surfaces
We are certified environmentalists specializing in indoor clean air quality who can eliminate mold, microbial contamination, mildew and fungi in the structure of your building including building materials, flooring and furniture and in your air duct systems