Mold Removal Guide

Black Mold Removal: Killing Mold

If this is what you see in your home, be aware. It could mean the air that you are currently breathing in your home can be harmful. The small amount of mold growth that you see here is a large indicator that there is traces of mold present in the air. It is highly advised for you to get an inspection done to find the source of it. By seeing something that looks like this picture, you can be sure there is a source of mold close by. You would need a highly trained inspector to find it. We would have to find the source to stop growth in the rest of the house.

Most people ignore the fact that mold develops where there is excess water and moisture. The most effective way to protect your family and property from the threat of mold is to have any water damage or excess moisture removed immediately by a professional mitigation company. In the event that you were unaware of the moisture until it was too late, mold will grow. We work with environmentalists, inspectors and laboratories in an effort to protect you and your family from potentially dangerous mold situations.

Mold is airborne in most cases. Airborne microbes can cause reactions such as: sneezing, fatigue, coughing, dizziness, itching, asthma attacks, nausea, headaches, numbness in limbs, gastrointestinal ailments, respiratory congestion, watery eyes and skin rashes.

 

If you want to breathe healthier air you must remediate the affected area properly and tediously.

Reasons To Suspect Black Mold Removal is Necessary:

Recent Flooding
Damp Basements or Condensation
High Humidity
Water Stains on Walls
Musty Odors
Cracked Peeling Paint
Leaky Pipes
Warped Wood especially particle board
Allergy Symptoms
Gutters Full of Leaves
Visible Mold Growth
Black Growth on Bathroom Tiles
Leaky Roof
Drywall Tape Separating from Walls

We are certified environmentalists specializing in indoor clean air quality who can eliminate mold, microbial contamination, mildew and fungi in the structure of your building including building materials, flooring and furniture and in your air duct systems
Mold Allergy: Killing Mold Can Save Your Life
Allergic reactions to mold caused by inhaling or touching mold, mold spores or mildew are common. It is important to take precautions to limit your exposure to mold and mold spores. Airborne microbes can cause reactions such as: sneezing, fatigue, coughing, dizziness, itching, asthma attacks, nausea, headaches, numbness in limbs, gastrointestinal ailments, respiratory congestion, watery eyes and skin rashes.
Your Mold Problem Must Be Solved using the right methods.
Reasons To Suspect Black Mold Removal is Necessary:
Testing to see where the mold originated and what type of mold it is. We test the air particles to determine if the air quality is safe. With infra-red equipment, air particle testing, moisture meters and more, we can also evaluate the condition of the contamination in the room, behind the walls and in the adjacent rooms. Creating a negative air system and the proper containment. Removing the contaminated areas in sealed containers. Scraping all effected areas to insure the porous building materials have not been compromised. Hepa air scrubbers are used throughout the process. Hepa vacuum every square inch of the containment as well as all adjacent rooms with a 2” nozzle. Microbial wash of all surfaces.
Dead mold may still cause allergic reactions in some people, so it is not enough to simply kill the mold, it must be removed. No mold 4 me will remove and dispose of your mold in a manner that will not compromise the rest of your property. Prolonged exposure to excessive moisture can cause mold to grow behind walls and in other hard to reach areas. Consequently, mold contamination can be an insidious, difficult to detect health hazard. If you suspect you might have a mold problem, we’ll send one of our certified technicians to your property to do a full inspection.
Reasons To Suspect Black Mold Removal is Necessary:

Moisture meters are used to see if there is any condensation hidden behind walls. This will help determine the source of the mold growth.

The technician will take air samples to check for airborne mold particles.

Swab samples will be taken from various surfaces.

Infrared cameras are used to expose any hidden growth behind walls.

The tests are then sent to a laboratory and within 2-3 business days, we will quickly give you the results of our testing, along with a full, detailed report.

The report will indicate if there is a mold problem and how severe it is. If mold tests are positive, the report will also indicate the type of mold and its level of hazard.

Finally, the report will outline the necessary process that will be needed to remove the mold as well as how to prevent it from coming back. Infrared pictures will also be supplied.